The warring sides have found themselves in a deadlock on the flaming shores. A wide water barrier lying between them prevents both sides from achieving victory. Under such circumstances, only the air forces can decide the outcome of the battle. The key to victory lies in armadas of strategic bombers that are ready to lay waste to enemy ground targets. Players' missions are to either repel enemy bomber raids or provide cover to allied raids and destroy strongholds protected by AA guns at the same time. This is the concept of the new Bomber Escort game mode.
What is more exciting: being an air defense aircraft or an escorting aircraft? Command is sure that whatever your role, you will be able to show what you are made of!
The first phase of each stage will last from Thursday to Friday, the second one—from Saturday to Sunday.
Only Tier IV to X aircraft can join the event.
During each phase, you will be able to complete:
- Three personal missions for each aircraft type. Completing a personal mission rewards you with *Supplies.
- One common mission for all players. Its completion doubles the number of Supply crates earned where you can find a host of useful rewards.
Prizes in Supply crates
- / aircraft and missions (operation orders)** to obtain aircraft
Aircraft that can be obtained by executing operation orders:
- / Pilots and gunners with skill points
- Days of Premium Account
- Free XP
- Consumables (Premium)
- Certificates to complete missions (operation orders) automatically
- Slots in Hangar