Earn new warplanes and loot as you fight for dominance in the Skies of Albion!
The island of Great Britain has undergone invasion and occupations from armies and empires throughout its storied history, from the Romans when it became Britannia, to the French in 1066 following the Battle of Hastings. Great Britain's oldest name is Albion, meaning "upper world," and that name is a testament to the land’s endurance, a stark contrast to the underworld.
Now the upper-world of Albion has become a battleground again, but this time the threat comes from the sky.
Introducing "Skies of Albion"
The time has come to defend or seize the Skies of Albion, and secure air supremacy for your chosen faction. Fly for either Allied or Axis forces in the skies of Britain every day to win prizes from Gold and Premium Account time to a series of brand new warplanes.
A new Skies of Albion themed Hangar, introduced in the latest update, will greet pilots as they start the game, and it will have two states: peacetime and wartime. When a player logs in, the hangar will be in the peacetime state, with a countdown to wartime appearing in the hangar, leading to a confrontation between factions after the player aligns with either the Allies or Axis.
When you play standard battles (tier IV minimum), every victory accomplished will add to a counter for your faction. At the end of confrontations, players on both sides will receive loot boxes, though the winning team will be rewarded with bigger prizes. These loot crates can also be purchased during the event.
Fly in confrontations and rack up victories to win loot boxes packed with fantastic prizes, including:
- Special Missions – complete these to earn new warplanes!
- Premium Account time
- Free XP
- Pilots with 3 skill points
- Gold Equipment
- New Year Emblems
- Hangar Slots
Win New Warplanes!
Complete Special Missions earned throughout the Skies of Albion event to earn new warplanes from a new branch of British multirole fighters, and a new branch of German bombers:
- Dornier Do 17 Z (German tier IV bomber)
- Junkers Ju 88 A (German tier V bomber)
- Dornier Do 217 M (German tier VI bomber)
- Hawker Hurricane I (British tier IV British multirole fighter)
- Hawker Hurricane II (British tier V British multirole fighter)
- Hawker Tornado (British tier VI British multirole fighter)
The following aircraft can also be obtained through loot box spoils throughout the Skies of Albion event:
- Myasishchev RB-17 (Soviet tier VIII bomber)
- Messerschmitt Me 109 TL (German tier VIII multirole fighter)
- Mitsubishi J8M Shusui (Japanese tier VIII fighter)
- Arado Ar 67 (German tier II fighter)
- Curtiss Hawk II (Chinese tier II fighter)
- Boeing YP-29 (American tier III fighter)
- Supermarine Type 224 (British tier III fighter)
- Curtiss Model 81A-1 (American tier IV fighter)
- Nakajima Ki-43-Ic (Chinese tier IV fighter)
- Vickers Venom (British tier V fighter)
- Chance-Vought XF4U-1 (American tier v fighter)
Take To The Skies of Albion!
Albion needs you! Get airborne now to seize or defend this ancient realm and claim its the coveted spoils!