Last year’s Let’s Battle Tour, a nationwide tour dedicated to our passionate community, was a massive success. We're excited to announce that tickets for our next stops in 2017 are NOW AVAILABLE!
As part of making this year’s tour even bigger and better than before, 100% of the proceeds from your ticket will be donated to our Project VALOR (Veterans & Loved Ones Responsibility) charity program and divided up between all four participating charities. More info on Project VALOR
Your ticket includes:
- Entry to the Let’s Battle Tour event with food and drinks
- Military messenger bag, t-shirt, and identification badge -- all personalized with your game of choice and in-game name
(Physical attendance required to claim)
- Access to PC gaming stations powered by Alienware to test your skills in World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Warships; Xbox One & PS4 game stations for World of Tanks on Console fans; and tablets for World of Tanks Blitz players
- Community contests and the chance to earn physical pins of in-game achievements
- Challenge coins and in-game bonus codes
- Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
- Discussion panels
- And more!
July 15, 2017 in Kasota, MN at
Drive A Tank
Aug. 19, 2017 in Conneaut, OH
at D-Day Conneaut
Sept. 30, 2017 in Corpus Christi, TX
at USS Lexington
- Drive in a real tank!
- TANK CRUSHINGS
- See more tanks, armored vehicles, and self-propelled artillery
- In-depth historical information
- Witness an intense live reenactment of the Omaha Beach landing starring a cast of hundreds!
- Watch re-creations of inland skirmishes between occupying German soldiers, French resistance fighters, and Allied parachute and Glider infantry
- Allied and Axis troops encampments
- Lectures, displays and tours
- An Essex class aircraft carrier commissioned in 1943 that served the United States longer and set more records than any other carrier in her class
- Full access to flight deck featuring over 20 military aircraft
- Pearl Harbor exhibit
- Flight simulators
- Guided tours