Our web development team has added a new easy-to-use Player Comparison tool on the website. This recent portal addition allows you to see your and other people’s stats, achievements, planes and overall results in a convenient overview embedded in a single-page interface.
Here’s how it works!
1. Head over to the Community section of the website and choose the new ‘Compare players’ tab.
Either hit the big ‘Add Players’ button to be redirected to the general player search or use the provided links on the bottom to pre-filter your search results by friends or clan mates.
2. Find the first player that you want to compare and add them to the comparison list.
In order to make the small green + icon appear, you need to hover your mouse over the player name.
3. A small sub-menu appears on the left side of your screen. Use it to refine your search.
Either click on ‘Add yourself’ to select your own account or find another player from the search and add them the same way that you did with the first player.
4. To launch the comparison feature, hit the ‘Compare’ button!
You can always remove players from the list by clicking on the little cross either in the ‘Compare Players’ menu or in the main search result list at the centre of the page.
5. Compare your selected players
It’s as easy as that! The new interface allows you to see all relevant stats in a practical overview on a single page. Scroll through it all to see the different sub-categories.
6. At any time, you can add or remove more players to/from the comparison.
If you leave the page and browse for other players, your previously-made selection isn’t lost. Notice how the Player Comparison sub-menu remains accessible on the left side of your screen. This allows you to easily modify search parameters. Click on the green + symbol to add more players.
7. Compare up to 10 players at a time and look through the various stat categories.
The feature currently allows you to compare up to 10 players at a time. Use the buttons above the list to browse by stat category such as Overall Results, Ratings, Aircraft or Achievements.
We are sure you will find the new feature very helpful. If you have feedback for our web developers on how the Player Comparison tool can be improved further, don’t hesitate to leave your feedback in the comments of the dedicated forum thread.