Meet Update 126.96.36.199 for World of Warplanes.
- Increased the minimum waiting time for players queued for battle until the matchmaker launches a battle with the opposing team fully comprised of bots.
- Increased the time that the matchmaker takes to find a suitable flight to balance teams if there is an uneven number of flights in the queue for battle.
Escort game mode
- Changed the number of bombers in waves (variable for different map layouts).
- Changed the number of respawns for players (variable for different map layouts).
- Increased the number of Capture points necessary to capture enemy Strongholds by 30.
- Changed the requirements for aircraft type-specific missions in the Escort game mode.
Conquest game mode
- Map layouts on the Cold Peak map are now available for battles at Tiers VI-IX (up from Tiers V-VIII).
- Fixed an issue that caused the rear gunner of the Ju 86E to stand in his turret while in flight.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused bomber flights in the Conquest mode to target allied sectors.