April update focuses on the Hangar interface. Our players will now be able to sort their aircraft faster and easier. Additionally, the post-battle statistics screen became much more detailed and now provides more information for analysis.
New special aircraft
- McDonnell XF-85 Goblin: an American Tier IX fighter.
- Aircraft carousel filters have been completely reworked. All possible criteria for sorting aircraft in the Hangar are now located in one panel, including nations, classes, tiers and statuses (premium, elite aircraft, those with reward multipliers available, etc.) These filters can be combined to refine search. Additionally you can now locate a specific aircraft via a search field. During Specials this panel will also include a button to quickly filter all aircraft suitable for participation.
- Added more information to the post-battle statistics screen. You can now see data on the number of destroyed aircraft split by classes, number of destroyed ground objects by types and sizes, similar data for amount of damage done, modules critically damaged, and much more.
- The "Rate of Climb" parameter in the Hangar is now calculated considering boost enabled.
- Spawn point for bombers on Albion locations has been fixed.