Update 2.1.6 introduces XP-54, a brand-new American Tier VI heavy fighter. This aircraft has powerful and accurate forward-firing weapons and excellent maneuverability and controllability. You may add it to your Hangar within the Flaming Hawk in-game event.
- The amount of required Combat XP has been changed depending on the Period in the following combat missions: Freedom Fighters, Deadly Wings, Roar of the Skies, Different Routes, Cowboy and Aristocrat, Seasoned Expert, Wild Hunt, Across the Ocean, and Hawks from the Isles.
- The following duplicated missions were removed from the list of available ones: Fall of Titans and Invincible.
- A bug with the British unique pilot's Tornado Master skill has been fixed. Now the aircraft HP is displayed correctly both in the Hangar and during the fight.
- A bug with the Crew Skill mission has been fixed. Now the mission is counted after mastering pilot's and gunner's skills.
- A new Victory Day emblem has been added, which can be obtained by completing special missions.
- Information on compensation for the aircraft available on the account for the Steel trophy has been added.