Breathtaking air battles with planes of the golden era of military aviation in a free-to-play massively multiplayer online game.
British planes are very diverse. One can find everything they'd want among them -- particularly light and maneuverable fighters effective in close combat, and deadly heavy fighters who can destroy both aerial and ground targets.
Even the best of the best are powerless when the enemy has a bead on them. When you form Flights, you can coordinate actions with friends, intercept enemies and destroy ground targets -- the power of teamwork!
Train your battle skills for four classes of aircraft, each having its own unique equipment, purpose and behavior in battle. Acquire and improve over 170 aircraft by purchasing new weaponry, engines, airframes and other upgrades!
• The backbone of an air force, fighters often determine the outcome of the battle. Speedy and maneuverable, these aircraft are designed mainly for the search and destruction of enemy aircraft.
• Depending on the characteristics of a particular plane, they can force vertical or horizontal battle situations, guard themselves via terrain, destroy the enemy with the first burst, or exhaust the enemy in twisting, winding chases.
• More effective in Flights, and invaluable for covering ground attack planes and heavy fighters when they're working on ground targets.
• Dominate at high altitudes and speeds, dive intercepting attacks and quickly disappear to the sky.
• Able to fire from long distances. Have worse maneuverability than other types of fighters, but superior in strength and firepower.
• Effective against ground attack planes and other heavy fighters, and for destroying ground targets not protected by anti-aircraft artillery.
• These planes are able to change the outcome of the battle with wise actions against enemy ground targets.
• Equipped with heavy assault weapons and well-armored, these aircraft can withstand the fire of anti-aircraft guns and take punishment from enemy fighter planes.
• Besides absolute superiority in head-on attacks, they can also damage an enemy plane enough to sideline it from battle completely.
• In contrast to the light fighters, primarily designed to conduct air combat, multirole fighters can also effectively attack ground targets.
• Slightly inferior to light fighters in characteristics, multirole fighters as a rule have more firepower. They also inferior to attack planes in vitality, they are far superior in speed and maneuver.
• They’re pretty effective against all types of targets, but this effectiveness is lower than the effectiveness of special classes.