Please read the following instructions if you are having problems entering World of Warplanes with your email and password.
I entered my username and password but it doesn't let me in!
First take a moment to re-enter your user details. It's possible that you made a typo in your password or username.
If you are still having problems, please try the following:
- Make sure that you are typing the data in English. You can change the keyboard language by pressing Alt+Shift, Ctrl+Shift or any other combination that you have denoted in the PC language bar.
- Please check the Caps Lock key. When it is on, the Caps Lock function makes all letters capital and this means you might be entering the wrong password or username.
- If that doesn#t work, try writing your password down in a text document where you can see the characters being typed and then copy and paste it to the authorization window. When doing this make sure that no one can see or find the password.
- If none of these work, keep reading for further instructions.
I forgot my password or want to get a new one
If you have lost or forgotten your password, or the password doesn't work, you can still recover your account.
Please follow this link to the password reset page, which will guide you on resetting your password, or to contact Support in regards to more serious issues.
My account is blocked!
An account is blocked if:
- The account user violated the End User License Agreement (EULA)
- The account user violated the game rules of World of Warplanes
- The account was hacked or suspected of being hacked
- The blocking was required due to other issues
What should be done in this case?
Step 1. Go to the World of Warplanes website. Enter your username and password to enter the Account Management page or try to login the game. If your account has been blocked, you will see a blocking notification which will contain the reason for blocking.
Step 2. Read the reasons for blocking and study the suggested materials, such as the End User License Agreement or the game rules.
Step 3. Try to remember your recent in-game actions to find similarities with the information specified above. Every day, the Customer Support Service team receives multiple complaints about account blocking from players, but a quick check of the blocking shows that in almost all cases, the game rules were violated.
Step 4. If you are still convinced that the blocking was unfair, please submit a new ticket to Customer Support Service and describe the situation, attaching screenshots and other data that will help to solve the case.
Please be aware that all tickets and applications are thoroughly investigated and that all data is checked twice or even more times. Reasons for account blocking are always carefully checked and examined. The Customer Support Service team reserves the right not to name them in some cases.
I don't know what has happened and nothing else helps!
Don’t worry! Our Customer Support Service team is eager to assist you in any situation. Don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to help you as quickly as possible.