1.0 - Release!
Game Property Wipe
Game property of all players has been erased (wiped) except for special gift planes and planes that were purchased to remain in the hangar after the release:
- I-15 bis DM-2 - 15th WG anniversary gift
- F2A-1 - must have been purchased with tokens to remain in the hangar after the wipe
In case of activating bonus-codes with planes during the testing period, corresponding planes will be re-accrued.
All players who have pre-ordered their planes or activated their gift cards, were credited with these planes.
All Alpha testers, Closed Beta testers and Open Beta testers with at least 700 active battles within the correspondent period were credited with special gift planes:
- Me.210, P-77, Pegas - active Alpha test participants
- P-77, Pegas - active Closed Beta test participants
- Pegas - active Open Beta test participants
Alpha-testers, closed beta-testers and open beta-testers, with at least 100 active battles will be awarded:
- Medal for participation in the corresponding test phase
- Special camouflage (no camo bonus)
- Emblem for participating in the corresponding test phase
Experience that was earned by players on all their planes was summarized and divided equally between 5 pilots of Tier I planes of each WoWP nation (these planes were put in the hangar for all players).
Unified Gold for Wargaming Games
From now on, game Gold becomes a shared currency between all Wargaming projects.
Now, every player can purchase game Gold.
Release Prices in Gold were Set
Event "-50% for all prices in Tokens" was STOPPED due to the beta test Tokens removal; prices in Gold were brought to release levels.
Prices were changed for:
- Purchasing Credits for Gold
- Premium planes (except for F2A-1, whose price was initially set at release level)
- Hangar slots
- Barracks slots
- Crew training
- Crew skills reset
- Premium ammo
- Demounting the complex equipment
- Camouflage and emblems
General Balance Changes
Altitude, perfomance, and speed changes:
- Increased operating ceiling for all fighters - more significant changes were made for low and medium ailtitude fighters
- Optimum altitude for jet fighters was brought closer to the optimum height of piston-prop tier VIII aircraft. Optimum height levels were reduced for the following planes: Me.1092, Me.1101, Me.262, Me.262HGII, Me262HGIII, P-51A, FJ-1, F-86A, F7U, Swift, Gloster P228, Javelin, La-160, La-15
- Reduced afterburner power for jet planes
- Reduced speed in non-afterburner mode for planes of tier VIII-IX
- Increased range of speeds for biplanes of tier I-III. Improved energy saving during maneuvering
- Improved energy saving during maneuvering for Soviet and Japanese fighters
- Reduced speed saving during maneuvering for Ao.192 and FW-57
- Improved afterburner operating time for Javelin
- Reduced dispersion for shooting bottom-up
- Increased maneuverability for all Soviet and Japanese planes
- Increased maneuverability for biplanes of tiers I-III
- Increased maneuverability for Bristol Type 146, Spitfire I, Spitfire V, Me.P1092b, Bf-110C-6
- Reduced maneuverability for Me.P1101, Me.262HGII, Me.262HGIII, P-51H, FJ-1, F-86A, Gloster P.228, Javelin, IL-2-mod
Damage and durability changes:
Damage rate was increased slightly for all planes (from 5% to 20% for different planes).
Armor factor against machine gun fire was increased for the following ground attack planes:
Durability was increased for Il-20, Il-40, Il-40P, Beaufighter, Javelin, FW-57
XP rates were increased for all planes according to the 0.5.3.3 statistics analysis.
Corrected the coefficient of earning credits for some planes according to the 0.5.3.3 statystics analysis.
Rudel Medal was renamed into Meyer Medal.
Test Pilot Medal was renamed into Sikorsky Order.
- Award for 100 battles during the Alpha Test Stage was divided into two different awards: Sikorsky Order I Class for players who started playing during the starting period of the Alpha Test, and Sikorsky Order II Class for players who started playing during the global Alpha Test Stage.
Achievement "Super Test veteran" was renamed into "Lindbergh Order."
Congratulations window about the game release was added.
Tooltips were added for camouflages in the Exterior menu.
Hangar loading speed was improved.
Improved switching between aircraft in the hangar.
Pointer transparency for all types of mouse control was set as 100% transparent as default in control modes when the camera is bound to the plane.
Gift camouflages and emblems were added.
Colour of the experience stars was changed: gold stars for free XP, white stars for plane XP, gold-rimmed stars for XP of Elite and Premium planes (that can be converted into free XP).
Plane characteristics showing the comparative rate of a particular characteristics with 'stars' were changed into 'rank badges'.
Hangar performance was optimized.
Entering battle queue after clicking "Battle!" button was made faster.
Application icon in the task bar starts blinking red in 5 seconds before the battle starts.
Fixed the bug that caused FPS drop when planes were colliding in the air.
Reduced memory load during battles.
Fixed the difference between I-5 ShKAS plane model appearence in the hangar and its plane list icon.
Ammo cost fix for UBS machine gun.
Prices fix of RP-3 GP and RP-3 SAP rockets.
A number of fixes were made for voice message system.
Diving noise was modified for planes that were shot down.