On July 26, from 01:00 PT / 04:00 ET to 05:00 PT / 08:00 ET, the servers will undergo maintenance to deploy Update 2.1.22.
Update from the previous version: SD—49.46 MB, HD—34.72 MB (in addition to SD).
Update 2.1.22 introduces a brand-new reward aircraft:
This is the first Italian aircraft in World of Warplanes, belonging to the European meta-nation. The Reggiane Re.2005 participated in several notable battles during the later years of World War II and earned high praise for its speed, rate of climb, and maneuverability. It was even characterized as a serious rival to the Messerschmitt Bf 109 G and the Supermarine Spitfire. In the skies of World of Warplanes, the Sagittario (or Archer) boasts great speed and acceleration characteristics, as well as potent armament consisting of three 20 mm autocannons and two machine guns. As with other European aircraft, it also allows changing nations to complete nation-restricted missions or train pilots from other nations.
To earn this warplane, you'll need to participate in the upcoming game event.
Added a new achievement that can be earned in the upcoming event.
New Paint Schemes
Added new paint schemes for the following aircraft:
Paint scheme characteristics:
- Concealment: +20%
- Resistance to damage from AA guns: +10%
- Resistance to damage from gunners: +5%
- Aircraft XP: +8%
These paint schemes will become available in future Premium Shop offers and as rewards during events.
Added a new emblem commemorating Wargaming's 25th anniversary.
- The turret restoration timer on the Northrop P-61 Black Widow now displays correct values in turret control mode. The actual restoration time was not affected by this issue.
- The gold icon is no longer misaligned in the event menu.
- Fixed an issue that used to invert clan emblems on the Heinkel He 111 H-2.
- Fixed an issue that caused authentication errors for players who logged directly into the game client and had extra symbols in their password. We still recommend using Wargaming.net Game Center to log in and launch the game.
- Fixed a few localization issues.