On March 15, from 01:00 PT / 04:00 ET to 05:00 PT / 08:00 ET, the servers will undergo maintenance to deploy Update 2.1.20.
Update from the previous version: SD—33.74 MB MB, HD—25.88 MB (in addition to SD).
Update 2.1.20 introduces a brand-new reward aircraft:
This warplane is inspired by the venerable First American Volunteer Group, widely known as Flying Tigers. It retains the great maneuverability in turns, which is characteristic to the whole P-40 family, but is augmented with a pair of wing-mounted 250 lb bombs. This makes it excellent for a wide variety of roles, both as a great dogfighter and a point-strike aircraft for ground assaults.
To earn it, you'll need to participate in the upcoming game event.
Added the Dragon Tamer achievement that can be earned in the upcoming game event.
Added a new emblem dedicated to the U.K. Royal Air Force.
- Fixed an issue that caused the 3D model for Mary Loveheart to be displayed incorrectly when piloting Convair XFY-1 Pogo.
- Fixed an issue with the turret firing sectors on the Northrop P-61 Black Widow.
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect visual effects of engine exhaust on the Northrop P-61 Black Widow.
- Fixed an issue with the 3D models for Supermarine Spitfire IX and Spitfire XVI.
- Fixed an issue with the Steam build of World of Warplanes that caused the base client to fail to start. The contents of the HD Content DLC have been integrated into the core game installation. The HD Content DLC will be retired.
- Fixed an issue in the Missions menu that prevented it from displaying the list of suitable aircraft.
- Fixed the configuration of the Experimental Lightweight Power Unit equipment. It now has the following parameters:
Experimental Lightweight Power Unit
Yaw maneuverability: +4% to +6%
Maneuverability in turns: +1% to +2%
Engine's resistance to critical damage: −1.5% to −3.5%
Yaw maneuverability: +5.5% to +8%
Maneuverability in turns: +1.75% to +3%
Engine's resistance to critical damage: −3% to −5.5%
Yaw maneuverability: +7% to +10%
Maneuverability in turns: +2.5% to +4%
Engine's resistance to critical damage: −4.5% to −7.5%
Yaw maneuverability: +8.5% to +12%
Maneuverability in turns: +3.25% to +5%
Engine's resistance to critical damage: −6% to −9.5%
Cruise speed: +0.5%
Acceleration without boost: +1%
Cruise speed: +1%
Acceleration with boost activated: +1%
Roll maneuverability: +1%
Maneuverability in turns: +0.5%