On June 5 from 23:00 PT / June 6 02:00 ET till June 6 03:00 PT / 06:00 ET the servers will undergo maintenance to deploy the 2.0.13 update.
Update from the previous version: SD part — 249.8 MB, HD — 35.1 MB (in addition to SD)
Added a system of rewards and prizes for those who regularly play World of Warplanes.
Every day, when you first enter the game, you will receive a small credit bonus and a simple daily mission. Upon completing this mission, you will receive a daily reward (it includes equipment, calibration materials, and ammunition). After completing all daily missions for 7 days in a row, you will receive a valuable prize that might contain gold, Free XP, Premium aircraft, and other rewards.
U.S.S.R. and German Bombers
- Tier VII-X aircraft of the U.S.S.R. bombers branch (Tu-2, Tu-10, Tu-12, Su-10), and Tier X aircraft of the German bombers branch (EF-131) are now available for research and purchase via the Tech Tree.
New Special Reward Aircraft
- Updated damage models for the following aircraft: F-84B, F-84F, Fw 252, Ta 183, Me P.1092, Me P.1101.
Secret Trials: Horten Ho 229
Update 2.0.13 brings players the opportunity to take part in the secret trials of the brand-new Tier VIII German Horten Ho 229 fighter.
To add the Horten Ho 229 to your Hangar, you need to execute the special Secret Trials operation. You can activate it for free in the Supply Service. You can skip several operations or the whole chain by purchasing certificates in the Premium Shop. Also now, if the time for the operation's execution has expired, but not all the missions have been completed, you can resume their execution using Tokens.
The update's release brings the new ratings that will last for 4 weeks.
By participating in battles and fulfilling the conditions for getting into the rating for each of the weeks, players will be added to one of five divisions and, on Wednesday, will receive prizes corresponding to their effectiveness — unique equipment that can be received only by participating in the rating, consumables, and much more.
- Special project of Germany: Engine Boost Mixture Injection System and Special project of Germany: High-Speed Gas Turbine — acceleration with boost activated 3-12.6%, maximum speed with boost activated: +1.5-6.3%, boost duration: 5-14.8%. Bonus characteristics: engine cooldown rate +4%, cruise speed: +0.5%, engine's resistance to critical damage: +10%, engine cooldown rate: +6%, engine cooldown rate: +10%, maximum speed with boost activated: +1%.
- Special project of Japan: Lightweight Wing Frame — roll maneuverability: +7-15%, maneuverability in turns: +1-4.2%, aircraft hit points: -1-5.2%, wings' resistance to critical damage: -3-10%. Bonus characteristics: wings' resistance to critical damage: +3%, yaw maneuverability: +0.5%, roll maneuverability: +5%, cruise speed: +1%, yaw maneuverability: +1%, maneuverability in turns: +0.5%.
- Special project of the U.K.: Collimator Sight and Special project of the U.K.: Gyroscopic Sight — accuracy of forward-firing offensive armament: +7-23%, pilot's resistance to injuries: -2-16%. Bonus characteristics: chance of inflicting critical damage: +7%, chance of causing a fire: +10%, chance of inflicting critical damage: +10%, accuracy when firing at moving targets: +5%, accuracy when firing at moving targets: +3%, firing range of forward-firing offensive armament: +3%.
- Updated the bots' control system via the chat shortcuts (keys F2, F3, F4, and F7).
- Each player can control only one bot at a time. The bot will execute orders until one of the three following events occurs: it is destroyed; the aircraft that the bot is attacking or defending is destroyed; the sector that is the target of the bot's attack or defense passes into the hands of another team.
- After the player uses the chat shortcut, the order will be assigned to the bot that is closest to the team's target and piloting a suitable aircraft. Bots that are already executing any other player’s order will ignore the new order. If there is not a single suitable free bot, the order will be declined. If the bot is attacked on the way to its target, it can join the battle to defend itself, and this will postpone the order's execution.
- Upon pressing the F2 key, a player sends one suitable bot to the selected sector (when attacking) or calls it to assist with defending the sector (a player must be in that sector). The bot goes there and starts attacking the targets corresponding to the target's aircraft type. The territory type affects the bot's choice, for example, fighters are not involved in attacking plants, and attack aircraft and bombers will not provide support when defending sectors.
- Upon pressing the F3 key, a player calls a bot that will become a Flight member and provide support for this player. The choice of the bot depends on what the player is currently engaged in — the attack aircraft type can provide support when attacking sectors; outside these sectors, a player can order fighters to provide cover.
- Upon pressing the F4 key, a player can order a bot that is piloting an attack aircraft type to engage a selected enemy aircraft or to defend a selected allied aerial target. In addition, you can order the bot to defend the allied Attack Flight.
- Upon pressing the F7 key ("Clear my Tail!"), a player can order a bot that is piloting a fighter aircraft type to attack all aerial targets threatening the player.
Changed some map layouts for low tier battles:
- Sea Gate: Siege, Old Fortress: Enemy at the Gates, Old Fortress: Flanking Maneuver — changed entry points for both teams.
- Old Fortress: Danger Zone — completely changed entry points, as well as territory type and layout.
An indication of the number of players and bots waiting at specific entry points has been added to the respawn window.
Hangar sound effects were significantly updated and enhanced.
- Fixed a bug due to which some gift emblems on the Ju 86 E, Hs 129 A, and BV P. 203 aircraft did not provide bonuses.
- Fixed a bug due to which rear turret fire visual effects on the Тu-2 and Тu-10 were missing.
- Fixed a bug with the gunner's model on the AD10 aircraft.