On May 4, from 01:00 PT / 04:00 ET to 05:00 PT / 08:00 ET, the servers will undergo maintenance to deploy Update 2.1.13.
Updating from the previous version will require 51.32 MB for SD.
New Supply Crate
Harpy Supply Crates will be added to the game. They will contain three guaranteed prizes: days of Premium Account, Premium aircraft, gold, Free XP, consumables, equipment, pilots with three skill points, or materials. You can purchase them in the Premium Shop or get them as a reward for in-game activities.
If the supply crate drops an aircraft that you already have, you'll get a one-time compensation of gold.
In addition, you're now guaranteed to get a valuable reward when opening your 25th, 50th, 75th, and 100th supply crate.
Optimization of Daily Missions
Update 2.1.13 will bring changes to the following missions: Fast and Deadly, Hail From Heaven, Bringing Terror, Hall of Fame, Agility and Might, Impetuous Attack, Might Makes Right, Commendation, Solo Artist, Caution and Determination, Sharp Claws, First Star, Major Priority, Sweet Revenge, Strategist, Lucky Number, Price of Victory, and Sting Like a Hornet.
We removed the requirement to win the battle for all of these missions. We also changed other conditions for some of them.
New Paint Schemes
We added new paint schemes for the following popular airplanes:
Paint scheme characteristics:
- Concealment: +20%
- Tolerance to damage from AA guns: +10%
- Tolerance to damage from gunners: +5%
- Aircraft experience: +5%
These paint schemes will become available in future Premium Shop offers and as rewards during game events.
We will significantly increase the variety of boosters that can be purchased for gold. Soon you'll see the following boosters:
- Upgrade Implementation: +100% to aircraft XP for 4 hours (cost: 300)
- Upgrade Implementation: +150% to aircraft XP for 2 hours (cost: 350)
- Air Reconnaissance: +300% to Free XP for 4 hours (cost: 300)
- Air Reconnaissance: +450% to Free XP for 2 hours (cost: 350)
- Intensive Training: +300% to crew XP for 4 hours (cost: 300)
- Intensive Training: +450% to Crew XP for 2 hours (cost: 350)
- Procurement System Improvement: +100% to credits for 4 hours (cost: 300)
- Procurement System Improvement: +150% to credits for 2 hours (cost: 350)
- The bug that occurred when crediting unique pilots was fixed. You can now receive them as a reward for completing missions.
- The size of the Equipment section in the Depot was increased. In the past, an error would occur when players reached the maximum amount of equipment on their accounts.
- The system of filters for aircraft in the Hangar was changed. Players will now be able to do "negative filtering."