On December 23, from 00:00 PT / 03:00 ET to 04:00 PT / 07:00 ET, the servers will undergo maintenance to deploy the 2.1.3 update.
Update from the previous version: SD – 151.40 MB, HD – 208.39 MB (in addition to SD).
New Special Reward aircraft:
Holiday Supply Crates
Update 2.1.3 introduces Holiday Supply crates, in which you can find the brand-new F-82E Premium aircraft, experimental and regular equipment, in-game gold, Free XP, days of Premium Account, consumables, boosters, and much more.
New experimental equipment with rare additional characteristics has been added.
- There is updated information on the loading screen.
- A festive New Year Hangar has been added.
- A New Year's emblem has been added, which can be obtained by completing holiday missions.
- Display of emblems in the combat mission interface has been fixed.
- A filter for completed combat missions has been added to simplify navigation.
- The conditions for obtaining the Marseille Medal are now in accordance with the description in the game client.
- A bug in the model of the RB-17's gunner has been fixed.
- The chance of getting to the Cold Peak: Cornerstone of Control map layout for Tier VI – IX aircraft has been decreased.
- The visual design of the experimental equipment icon has been changed.
- A bug with the render of the F5F aircraft has been fixed.
- A bug due to which the first supply crate received on the account was opened automatically has been fixed.