New Special Reward aircraft:
The Grumman F5F Skyrocket is a nimble and maneuverable American heavy fighter. The high speed characteristics help this aircraft immediately intercept most targets. At the same time, the maneuverability of the F5F is closer to lighter aircraft, which makes it much more comfortable when performing maneuvers. The armament requires accuracy when firing and allows hitting targets at medium distances.
The Crimson Dawn Event
From November 16 to December 20, the game will host the Crimson Dawn global event. Here you will see the return of the Bomber Escort, Invasion, and Attrition modes. The event will be divided into four stages, and each stage will have two identical phases: the first one will last from Thursday (17:00 PT / 20:00 ET) to Friday (23:00 PT / 02:00 ET), and the second one from Saturday (17:00 PT / 20:00 ET) to Sunday (23:00 PT / 02:00 ET).
Upon executing personal missions, you will receive supply crates containing many valuable rewards, such as days of Premium Account, gold, consumables, equipment and the materials to enhance, as well as Hangar Slots, new experimental equipment, and, of course, the operation order for the Grumman F5F Skyrocket together with a unique decorations set.
Besides, each stage and phase will have a global goal that you will have to achieve in battles together with other players. Reaching this goal will double the number of supply crates that you can receive, so long as you managed to make at least a minimal contribution to the overall mission's progress. After the event's active stage is over, you will still have a couple of days to complete the operation's missions and open supply crates.
You can skip several operations or the whole chain by purchasing certificates in the Premium Shop. Also, if the time for the operation's execution has expired, but not all the missions have been completed, you can resume their execution using Tokens.
Three new types of experimental equipment:
- Experimental Turret Armor Protection (Period I, II, III)
- Experimental Polished Skin (Period I, II, III)
- Experimental Bolt Carriers (Period II, III)
- A festive Hangar dedicated to the game's anniversary has been added.
- A festive emblem that may be received during the anniversary special has been added.
- There is an increased chance for gold, days of Premium Account, and Free XP to drop from all types of supply crates.
- A special supply crate within the Crimson Dawn event has been added.
- There is updated information on the loading screen.